Sunday, September 23, 2012

Words of Wisdom

This weekend has been filled with work, work and more work!  I have a real blog post coming soon, but until then, check out this list of 41 ways to motivate yourself to get moving!

All of these are shared by the awesome members of Girls Gone Sporty Ambassadors (including yours truly)!

I am now borring some of the creative alarm names and am thinking of starting a reward jar for myself ($1 in for every workout to go toward an exciting race and/or piece of gear!

Here is the link for our ways of motivation: http://www.girlsgonesporty.com/articles/fitness/how-to-motivate-yourself-to-exercise-41-ways-to-help-you-get-out-the-door

What are your favorite ways to encourage yourself to get moving?  Any suggestions I need to borrow??

1 comment:

  1. Def love reward systems!!! Set a goal and a treat for yourself once you reach it! I usually reward w a pedi or massage!! Spa love!

    ReplyDelete